2018 | Director of Content, Reflektion
- Develop and execute our content strategy and inbound marketing. Write, edit, and manage workflows for web content, press releases, marketing collateral, and external publications. Manage relationships and work with external partners, including Finn PR and Forrester, and work cross-functionally with customer success, product development, design, and C-Suite teams.
2015 - 2018 | Staff Writer, The Freedom Story
- Created TFS’s grants program, increasing our grants funding ten-fold in two years. Developed content strategy and content for fundraising campaigns, including our 2016 and 2017 end-of-year campaigns, which raised 1/5th of our annual budget each year. Designed data collection framework, data pipeline, and data analysis practices. Managed, edited, and wrote significant sections of our first social impact assessment. Successfully co-managed our rebranding, developing user personas and working with a designer to produce wireframes, user flows, CTAs, and a new website.
2013 - Present | Freelance Writer, Clients include:
- GateB: Wrote web copy, copyedited marketing collateral and white papers.
- HUM∆N: Co-edited a publication for the 2015 UN Sustainable Development Summit, co-wrote a poem performed by Saul Williams, offered storyline editorial advice for the film Let Me In (starring Alicia Keys).
- First Page Sage: Alongside two other editors, managed ~20 writers’ deadlines and edited their copy (using best SEO practices) for websites and blogs, researched potential clients.
- Dr. Crystal Murphy: Edited essay manuscript for publication and successful book proposal — included working with the author to develop the thesis, argument, and voice.
Loyola Marymount University | MA Philosophy
- Magna cum laude
- Paper Presentation at Continental Philosophy and Theology Conference
Vanguard University | BA Religious Studies
- Resident Assistant
Writing, storytelling, editing, copyediting, researching, ghostwriting, AP and Chicago style guides, Wordpress, Adobe, Salesforce, MailChimp, Google Suite (including Analytics), MS Office and Mac suites, SEO, some HTML, CSS, and UX